Thursday, December 3, 2009

IT'S HERE!

Ok everyone the NFR ( national finals rodeo, for those who don't know) is finally here! Clint works hard all year to win enough to make it here, so we are so excited! He is 4th in the world going into it, which is awesome. They take the top 15 in the world, and announce the world champion in each event the last day. So wish us luck! The first round starts tonight and it goes 10 rounds total. You can watch it on tv everynight but the last. I think:) I'll try to keep updated!

3 comments:

Jake and Haylee Ashworth said...

We Just barely watched him and he did great I'm so excited to come down and see him!

Mindy said...

Clint did great tonight! Hope it continues to go well! Have fun down there (and be safe)! :)

The Stones said...

GOOD LUCK CLINT!!!