
Clint came back to win the 9th round with a 7.3 second time. And yes, the same time he won the other round with. His chances for the world were slim after a no time, but he showed his stuff off when he won the round. After all the hard work we are so proud to say he ended 4th in the world!

Us on the stage again.
Also on stage was Justin Mass who split the round with Clint and his family.

The announcers questioning Clint again.
I'm sure this is when they were making fun of our fat horse.

My parents and sister got to come down the last two days
and luckily saw Clint win a round!

Me and Adds at the Rodeo

Addi sitting on Clint while he signs autographs at Cowboy Christmas

Girls lunch at P.F. Changs
Me, Ashley, Corey, Laine, Shy-Anne, Ali, Paige
We also went to the Wax museum where they make the celebrities bodies.
They said their measurements are all exact and it's crazy.

Evil Knievel showing off his bike.

Trying out for American Idol. We got booed, and Simon said heck no!

John Wayne

Clint and Snoop Dogg

Me and Shy-Anne hangin with Heff
Me and Cameron Diaz

Measuring up to Shaq. All I have to say is WOW!! His arm is bigger than Clints head.
5 comments:
wait, dad didn't wear his rodeo vest you gave him? the wax museum looks kind of crazy! and a little freaky! but it makes me want to go see it now!
Wow! That's so awesome that he finished 4th in the WORLD!!! Congrats! It looks like while you were there as well. You guys are cute together. I hope you have a great Christmas. :)
CONGRATS to Clint! That is really so awesome! I feel kinda famous just knowing you guys :) You look gorgeous as always!
clint did really good! The wax museum looks like fun. I'm gonna have to go see that next time.
Robyn,
This is so exciting. GOOD JOB Clint :) Way to be amazing. I can barely ride a horse!
You two are so cute.
Post a Comment