Sunday, December 6, 2009

OH YES HE DID!!!!!

HE JUST WON ROUND 3 LAST NIGHT!!!!
He is roping so good and I am so proud of him! He had a time of 7.3 seconds!
Keep it up babe!
Waving the Utah flag at us again!

Taking the victory lap!


Signing autographs. All the event winners of the night go out to sign autographs in front of the building.

Stopping to eat at Jonny Rockets with our friends before the ceremony!!

On stage at the buckle ceremony. They bring out each contestant one at a time and ask questions and talk to them about their run, or ride, for a few minutes. It was cool because it was packed in there. You couldn't even walk through because there were so many people watching it.

A picture with his go-round buckle and a bottle of Pendleton Wiskey!! ha ha people knew we don't drink and they were asking if they could have the bottle as we were walking out. Pretty funny. But yes we ended up giving it away:)



5 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Way to go Clint! Robyn- you look hot in your outfit and boots.

The Stones said...

YEAH! Congrats!!! You two are too cute!!! Congrats again!

Tiffany and Justin said...

YAY! Thats so awesome! I have been excited to see what happens! Congrats! Robyn you look so dang cute!

Becca said...

YAY! and Guess what my husband and I were there when he won. I was cheering sooo loud. He did great!!!

Arave said...

Hey that is so awesome !!! We are cheering for ya!!!!!