Is anyone else's husband embarrassed that their wife blogs?
Mine basically hides under the covers when I get on and look at blogs.
Like their going to think it's him thats looking.
Sometimes I want to do a BIG long post about him, just to rub it in!!!!
5 comments:
Oh my heck that is funny! Jake acts like he doesn't really care about blogging. But sometimes I'll say you need to look at so and so blog and he'll say oh ya I saw that. So he totally checks up on them everyonce in awhile. So tell Clint it's totally ok to like them he doesn't need to be scared!
I think you should do a whole post honoring him!!! ;) What's embarrassing about it? Ryan just thinks it's a girl thing - but as far as I know he doesn't think much else of it. I don't know maybe it's a King thing - maybe deep down Ryan's embarrassed too! HAHAHA!!!
He's a geek! Tell him not everything is about him! Gav acts like he doesn't care, but he's always looking at our and the comments people leave. And he'll flip to everyone's that he knows! Deep down they care.
ha ha. Yes i should have said that I know he does secretly like it. He likes to see other blogs. he's just afraid I might do something embarrassing like blog about how much he loves our dogs!!! Ha ha. But he liked when I put pics up of him at the NFR!
Hahaha. I wouldn't say my husband is embrassed but he definitely makes fun of me having one. :)
Post a Comment