Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bows Anyone?!!


I sell bows for little girls. I can make the flowers with tulle ribbon and rhinestones, or with bottles caps.  I can mak the bows in any color ribbon I can find. If there are certain colors you want together I can do that too. They are $4 each. Let me know if you want any!!

                                                    

3 comments:

Brooke said...

You know we love the bows! How cute do you think these boys are going to look with them on?

Jake and Haylee Ashworth said...

Robyn look how cute and crafy you are, I'm going to want lots. Like maybe one in every color!! I'm being serious too.

Alyssa/Jo said...

Those bows are very cute!! I want to learn to make things like that, but there is little craftiness in my genes. When I have a kid, I'm gonna need a few of your bows!!