Thursday, March 26, 2009

This is my cute St. Patricks Day purse Clint got me! Good thing because it was the only green I was wearing.
My birthday cake, cheesecake from chili's. It was actually really good!




Here's some birthday pictures. We went to the rodeo at Houston, Clint won second! Then we went to Chili's for dinner and Desert with some friends. My family wasn't there and Clint still managed to make it a fun day for me, thanks babe!

9 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I am so glad you found my blog! It's always fun to come upon old friend's and see what you're up to. Looks like you guys stay busy.

The Masons said...

Oh my Robyn it has been so long!! How are you doing??? You and Clint look so cute in your cowboy hats!! Happy Birthday by the way:)I'm going to ad you to out bloglist! ours is iandhmason.blogspot.com if you want to look at it:)

Lynette said...

Happy late Birthday! It's fun to see what you have been up to! I'm glad you found my blog!

Halston said...

Hey girl I'm so glad you found my blog. Its so good to see ya(well at least pics). I hope everything is going well for you guys. Stay in touch. Love ya

Keetons said...

Hmm, a new purse? that's so unusual for you! I'm glad you had a good birthday! We miss you guys!

Matt & Ali said...

YEA!!!! Happy Birthday!!! Gosh what are you like a whoppin 23??? Hope your day was great!!! I am going to try to go to Cali in April so I HOpe I will get to see ya!!! Miss ya

Becca said...

I am so glad you found me!!! It looks like you are doing good too. I am going to add you to my blog.

Michelle & Ryan said...

I'm glad you had a good Birthday Robyn!!! Me and Ryan Miss you guys and we're so excited to see you!! :) Your blog is so cute by the way!!!

The Stones said...

It was so good to talk to you today! I'm excited to find your blog, now we can stay connected. Definitely call me when you get back in town!