It has poured rain in Houston five out of six days and there has been nothing to do because it is so muddy outside, so we decided to go waste some time at the western store and there were these funny looking kids hats there that fit both mine and Clint's heads. For those of you who don't know, both of us have the tiniest heads anyway. I think this may be the first time that anyone has seen me in a cowboy hat and most likely the last, SO ENJOY!
6 comments:
It's a good look for you!!! I suggest you wear that hat all the time!!! :) You do look cute! Wish I was down there. miss ya
You guys look great! I think Clint however, should stick with the gats he already has!
That was supposed to be "Hats" not "gats"!
Oh my heck i'm so glad you guys finally have a blog. now we can keep up on ya. We need to go to dinner when you guys get back. So let us know.
robin!! HELLO!! How the freakin crap are you! Hope life is great.. don't mind if I add you guys to our blogging family :)
HELLO!! how the freakin 'crap are you guys! How is life!? Hope all is well..
Post a Comment