Monday, May 9, 2011

Babies Day

 So I'm sitting here holding Calder watching him just stare at me, and as much as I love celebrating mothers day for our mothers I wish there was a day to celebrate how much I love my boy! I just can't get enough of him. I stare at him all day and can't stop smooching his adorable cheeks! He is so sweet and I'm so thankful to have him as my son. But since there's no babies day, Happy Mothers Day! Hope all you moms had an awesome day! And I hope mine and Clint's moms know how much we love them and appreciate everything they do for us!





2 comments:

The McEwen's said...

Oh my gosh Robyn, I LOVE him!! He is so precious! I'm bummed that I didn't get to come see you guys when I was there last time, but I'll be there in a month for good!! Can't wait to see you and that sweet baby!

Becca said...

What a cute Family!!! He is soooo handsome! congrats to you and I bet you are a great mom!