K all you mamas!!!
Time is winding down and I think I have most everything I need but I want to make sure. What are the things you found most helpful and needed?? And any advices would be awesome! Never been through this before so anything helps!
5 comments:
I would stock up on as many diapers and wipes as you could. Don't buy a lot of newborn sizes, but mostly 2's and 3's, you'll use those the most. It's just annoying having to buy box after box of diapers and wipes. It'd be nice just to have them on hand already. Congrats I'm so excited for you! You'll make a great mommy! :)
Something for Clint to sleep in at the hospital. I forgot my pj's since Ryn came so early and William had to bring them to me.
This is the best Aspirator ever! Definitely in the top 3 must haves! http://www.amazon.com/Nosefrida-The-Snotsucker-Nasal-Aspirator/dp/B00171WXII/ref=pd_sim_ba_64
Good luck with everything!
Get lots of rest now! And really just enjoy every second of the next few weeks and the delivery. Pretty soon you'll forget about all of it and miss it. ;(
I guess you could totally be done having this baby by now. But I would definitely take a blanket and pillow to the hospital. Once you get into a room they have plenty, but they tend to keep hospitals below freezing so it's nice to have going in and in triage. Good luck with everything! I hope all goes well for you.
Post a Comment