Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm finally back! So not too much new has happened this summer. The BIGGEST thing is that our handsome twin nephews were born July 20th!!! They are so cute! Sad that I'm the worst aunt in the world and have no pictures of them! So if you want to see them look on Brooke's blog!!
Other that that, there really isn't anything else. Just going to all the summer rodeo's and that sums it all up.
So the only pics I took this summer were at Calgary(the biggest rodeo of the year).  We were at the rodeo and it was sunshine and everything and within 10 minutes is was a downpour! Not exaggerating!!! It rained about 30 minutes and this was the damage...





This last picture is of Clint and Nate, they are such good friends and I thought this was a cute picture of them laughing together during the grand entry.


This was at my parent s house making s'mores. They are the only other pictures I took this whole summer so here they are!


1 comment:

The McEwen's said...

I'm so so glad that I got to see you! It was fun to catch up with you and keep in touch! I hope things are going well for you both!