Okay not really but these two sweet innocent dogs did all this...
Clint and I had BBQ Ribs for dinner. I threw them away, well I put them in a garbage bag but Clint cleaned out our garbage can earlier and it was drying outsied, so I tied a bag to my cabinets. Well I went on a run and came back and this is what I found, they ripped the entire sack apart and got both paper plates, licked them clean, went through the rest of our trash and spread it all over the floor, took all the bones (still coverd in BBQ sauce) and carried them over to the carpet and chewed them to little pieces. That's not even the worst part, this is the second time they have done this exact thing. You think I would learn.
And these pictures don't even justify what it really looked like. I thought I was going to have to hire a professional to come clean my carpets.
3 comments:
Just preparing you for children :)
Oh my Hell! I'd kill 'em! What am I talking about? You two got me another dog and now I've got two just to cause more problems!
It's as bad as having kids! Except for you really can get rid of the dogs... :)
Post a Comment