Okay so Clint and I always argue with everyone about whether Ford or Dodge trucks are better. Well we got rid of our Dodge and got our new Ford and I honestly forgot how much better Fords are. Sorry to those who love Dodges, yeah they are good trucks, but when you drive as much as we do you have to go with a Ford! So this post is to show everyone our awesome new truck!
7 comments:
your such a cow girl now :) ha ha. so cute.
Hey girl! I wanted to let you know about this amazing company and product that I just got involved with. Its he first healthy energy drink with acai berry in it. Its going to be the first product sold on FACEBOOK. It launches in July and now is an incredible time to check it out and get involved. www.efusjon.com/breemaag. Check it out or email me if you have questions. breemaag_23@hotmail.com. I'm telling everyone cause Id feel guilty if I didn't!
Isn't it fun to get a new car/truck?! My husband is quite the Ford fan too!
Looks awesome! I love getting new stuff!
It is a good thing you got a new truck with a new design. The old one made Clint seem more manly than he is with the bull rider on it. Now it is just a rope, which suits him nicely.
Robyn!!! Oh my gosh! How are you?? I found you on Katie's blog, and I'm so happy I did!! What is going on? you and your hubby look so cute and happy, any kids? Hope all is well!
My husband drives a ford and I love it too!!
Post a Comment